Tips for navigating and using the resources
- This site is designed to be like a smorgasbord. You can use as many or as few resources as you like – choose what is relevant for you.
- Resources are presented as 'books' and consist of a series of pages; use the 'prev page' and 'next page' links located at the top of the page to move through the resource.
- Once complete, choose the 'What's next' prompt at the bottom of the page to move to the next resource.
- Find resources grouped in collections in the footer, for example: classroom activities, introduction to transition.
- Activities can be adapted according to teachers’ preferences and the needs of their students. Downloadable activities are in Word, PDF or PowerPoint so that you can edit them for your own needs.
Teachers may also consider how they want students to “keep” the activities they do in class, so they have them for reference at a later stage (at their secondary school or for future wellbeing reference).